Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXCELLENT. BENGALS HAVE ALL DRAFT PICKS SIGNED EARLY JUNE
(06-11-2021, 12:49 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Luvnit, I've said that every year since the rookie agreement went into place.  That rookie deal was the best thing to happen to an organization like the Bengals, who watch every penny they've spent. 

Prior to that, if you remember correctly it seemed like our 1st round draft picks always signed right before camp or right before the 1st game of the season.  

There's quite a few things I'll give the front office props for.  Great draft this year, pretty good free agency compared to the past, have some real talent on this team.  Now it's up to Zac and his bunch to see if they can coach said talent and scheme a game plan to take advantage of said talent.  For 2  years neither side of the ball has schemed anything that's deemed NFL quality. 

This. Before the wage scale, the Bengals were routinely one of the last teams to sign their guy. Since the wage scale, they've been much better. So...I credit the wage scale for saving the Bengals from themselves.

I also credit the Bengals when they do good things, but this is a stretch.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: EXCELLENT. BENGALS HAVE ALL DRAFT PICKS SIGNED EARLY JUNE - Shake n Blake - 06-11-2021, 02:05 PM