Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Bengals stuff
https://www.bengals.com/news/2021-ben-gals-cheerleaders-roster-announced

Let's see how the opinions in this thread unfold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I still remember the thread back on the old board where a poster said something like...

"They look beautiful until you look up and see the face of Charles Bronson." Or something like that lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 08:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I still remember the thread back on the old board where a poster said something like...

"They look beautiful until you look up and see the face of Charles Bronson." Or something like that lol Hilarious

The funny thing is, on the whole, since 2007 or so we have ALWAYS had one of the upper-half of cheerleaders in the league, looks-wise. I've posted the pics many times before, but our makeup and photog teams suck hard, making many of the girls look worse than they are.

But yes, we have had some that are not up to snuff.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
There's some good looking girls in on the slideshow. I do agree on the makeup being too much. The lipstick is overdone for a lot of the girls.
Reply/Quote
Hottest Bengals cheerleader?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I miss Jaclyn Deaugastino (spelling?)
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 11:05 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Hottest Bengals cheerleader?

In no order...

10, 14, 16, 24, 29

...are probably top-5. I never really paid much attention to the cheerleaders.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
NO Katie Blackburn? Attitude
Reply/Quote
My top 3, in order: 15, 14, 10

Nicely done, Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure I counted at least 3 Adams Apples
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I always thought it was interesting that the more “professional” the cheerleaders become, the less important they seem to the atmosphere of the games. Nothing against the girls, but just thought it was interesting.
Reply/Quote
Sad. Better than in some years past, but still sad that in the whole Greater Cincinnati area, this is the cream of the crop. And yes, the biggest problem is whoever does their makeup and photography do not know what they are doing. You could do better with a cell phone camera.
Reply/Quote
Good gravy #24 is drop DEAD gorgeous.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 10:13 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Good gravy #24 is drop DEAD gorgeous.

Yeah.  I'd put her at #1 too.  14, 15, 16 are in the running.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 10:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The funny thing is, on the whole, since 2007 or so we have ALWAYS had one of the upper-half of cheerleaders in the league, looks-wise. I've posted the pics many times before, but our makeup and photog teams suck hard, making many of the girls look worse than they are.

But yes, we have had some that are not up to snuff.

Yes sir Truck, I remember those pics, crazy that was the same girl, gorgeous in one pic and looked like IT in the other...
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 10:13 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Good gravy #24 is drop DEAD gorgeous.

24 & 25 are both stunning.

My 2 favourites all-time were Elizabeth and Megan (who is the one Nate is referring to):

[Image: page2_e_bengalscheer_gb1_400.jpg]

https://twitter.com/b_d_elizabeth

[Image: bengals-megan10.jpg]

https://twitter.com/meghall8

Think their twitters haven't been updated in forever lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Every year when this thread comes up I'm always a little disappointed in some of the comments. I'll admit that so far the comments have been a little more tame than previous years. These women are basically working as cheerleaders for peanuts. Look up how much they get paid. It is basically a low paying part time job. Honestly I'm not even sure why they do it for such little pay. Maybe they just enjoy the experience representing the Bengals on game days and during other public appearances.

They are all cool as far as I am concerned because they put themselves out there front and center to represent my favorite team.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 04:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Every year when this thread comes up I'm always a little disappointed in some of the comments. I'll admit that so far the comments have been a little more tame than previous years.   These women are basically working as cheerleaders for peanuts.  Look up how much they get paid.  It is basically a low paying part time job.   Honestly I'm not even sure why they do it for such little pay.   Maybe they just enjoy the experience representing the Bengals on game days and during other public appearances.  

They are all cool as far as I am concerned because they put themselves out there front and center to represent my favorite team.

Rep, this thread brings out the worst in us annually. 
Reply/Quote

The one that banged her student a few years back...  Ninja Ninja Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote