Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory?
(06-16-2021, 05:39 PM)Stewy Wrote: TheCHive did a thread on this subject a few days ago comparing real prison experiences to TV dramatizations.  

Things that former inmates mentioned:
Total boredom
County Jail is safer, but more boring that Prison.  Local corruption (Sheriff pocketing money, while not providing essentials like TP) matters more than at the state prison level. 
Safety - If you're not a big mouth, not a member of a gang and treat others with respect, you are perfectly state safe in prison.
Shower Safety - dropping the soap issues is a fallacy
Prison Rape - a fallacy, and went on to mention that there are enough homosexuals in prison that those with the urge can find a willing friend
Child Abusers and Rapists - You're going to die - someone's going to eventually get you
Total Boredom

There's some good information.......  THANKS!

I guess I really don't know because maybe the individual I'm thinking of has actually been staying somewhat calm because I haven't heard anything about him in a while, but then again the KSR is an hour and fifteen minutes away so maybe no one goes down there too often.

He has attacked guards in a courtroom, but I attacking guards in jail would be a whole different thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory? - BFritz21 - 06-16-2021, 06:08 PM