Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory?
(06-22-2021, 02:05 AM)grampahol Wrote: Sounds like a real winner. I'd keep on top of any parole hearings and make every effort to speak up at them at any opportunity. Years ago in a fine Ohio city i turned states evidence against a bunch of scammers I had worked for..real winners too. The youngest son got off, but the old man and his older kids all got sent up for wire fraud and several other counts. The kid started threatening me so I had a talk with the prosecutor and he leaned really heavy on him about witness tampering.. 
That was the last I heard from the bunch. 
They were "selling" phony credit repair over the phone targeting mostly the elderly and part of what nailed them was the phone script that literally had the words "Haha suckers!" typed into it.  The prosecutor about fell out of his chair when I gave him the script. 
I've done some sleazy things in my life, but theft and wire fraud targeting poor elderly people was never one of them .
I would definitely express any concerns about the guy you may have to the prosecutor in the case and report any contact he might initiate towards you or your family. That's the kind of stuff judges take a very dim view toward. Quick way to get years added to a sentence. 

I'd speak up at parole hearings except I'd be afraid that he'll come after me when he gets out.

Like I said, he sounded sincere in our civil suit when he said I'm the last thing on his mind when he goes to sleep and the first thing on his mind when he wakes up, but then there's also things like when he tried to kill himself and said it was for my birthday present.  

I just don't want to give him any reason to be mad at me because his brain is so eroded from years of guilt and harsh drugs to drown the guilt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory? - BFritz21 - 06-23-2021, 05:21 PM