Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is it possible to have 2 GOATs?
(06-21-2021, 12:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The media has really been trying to push Brady off his pedestal for Mahomes lately. I understand Mahomes has had a tremendous start to his career, but to put him in that convo already is disrespectful not only to Brady, but also other legends like Montana, Elway, Unitas, Peyton, Brees and even Aaron Rodgers.

Tbh, stats these days mean little to me, because clearly rule changes have had a major impact on pass defense...hence why a 90.0 passer rating is now sub-par. So it's going to take a dynasty and a decade+ of dominating his peers to even begin to enter that convo.

I agree. Mahomes had his chance to upstage Brady last year. He didn't. He had a chance to close the Super Bowl win gap. He failed. In my mind he has his work cut out for him. What does Brady have? 6 super bowls? Mahomes has 1. If that total was 2 to 5 and Mahomes beat Brady in a Super Bowl, he would be in the conversation for sure. As it stands he has a ton of ground to make up. And he needs to beat him in a Super Bowl heads up to make up for his loss--and awful showing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How is it possible to have 2 GOATs? - Bengalstripes9 - 06-21-2021, 12:58 PM