Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is it possible to have 2 GOATs?
(08-20-2021, 02:13 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I don’t care what numbers either one of them finish with, you can’t compare eras, ESPECIALLY, with the defensive rules changes.

A guy like Montana played under a set of rules which gave the defense pretty much ‘anything goes’!

TB is the greatest in HIS time, just like Montana was the greatest in HIS time, and Otto Graham was the greatest in HIS time!

These ‘talking heads’ and anybody who pays any attention to them need to give it a rest!

I would argue that for the first half of Brady's career, he played when the defense had free rein as well. Yet, he won just about half of his super bowls in that era. 

I just don't think there's ever been a quarterback that came close to having the success he's had in terms of winning 7 super bowls. I don't think any of those quarterbacks that won 3 or 4 super bowls brought their team back from down 21 points in a super bowl to win against a much better team then his. 

In all honestly, I use to not care for Brady much. But after watching him will his team to come back against the Falcons I couldn't help but be amazed/impressed with the guy. He is beyond great. Clutch. Nerves of steel. And a great person. People love to hate him though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How is it possible to have 2 GOATs? - Bengalstripes9 - 08-20-2021, 10:50 PM