Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is it possible to have 2 GOATs?
(08-20-2021, 10:50 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I would argue that for the first half of Brady's career, he played when the defense had free rein as well. Yet, he won just about half of his super bowls in that era. 

I just don't think there's ever been a quarterback that came close to having the success he's had in terms of winning 7 super bowls. I don't think any of those quarterbacks that won 3 or 4 super bowls brought their team back from down 21 points in a super bowl to win against a much better team then his. 

In all honestly, I use to not care for Brady much. But after watching him will his team to come back against the Falcons I couldn't help but be amazed/impressed with the guy. He is beyond great. Clutch. Nerves of steel. And a great person. People love to hate him though. 

There is no comparison between 80s football and 2000's football.

Montana got his brains beat in every Sunday. If you don't believe me, just go look up a highlight reel of hits Montana took, and compare it to hits Brady took. Brady has been pampered in comparison.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How is it possible to have 2 GOATs? - Shake n Blake - 08-21-2021, 03:53 PM