Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Tell People To Back Off?
(07-01-2021, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: At one point, I think I did say "I need to eat before this gets cold," but he kept talking and then tried to cut up my boneless wings.

Wowsers.

1.) Did this man take your wheelchair to mean you're incapable of eating?

2.) Who in the hell cuts a boneless wing?  You just take a bite out of it, and then take another.  It's not like you're picking up a 14oz steak with a fork.

Please tell me this man was drunk.  I won't excuse the behavior but it might help explain it at least.  Cuz if this guy was sober then this is ridiculous amount of lack of self-awareness.

PS I did think of a few more options you can take to try to drive people like this away. 

1.) Carry around pamphlets for The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints.  You know those weirdos that come to your door at like 8am on Sundays?  Those guys.  As soon as someone starts bothering you hit them with one of those suckers and start asking them if they've found Christ.

2.) Very similar to number 1.  Switch the paphlets for a MLM/Pyramid scheme.  Start trying to sell them Amway, Nutri-Max or Timeshares or some shit.

3.) Find one of those bands that people are crazy for.  Like one of those K-Pop bands.  As soon as they start talking you ear off ask them if they like the band, which of them is their favorite member, and ask them if they want to go to a concert some time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do I Tell People To Back Off? - Wes Mantooth - 07-02-2021, 02:32 PM