Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Tell People To Back Off?
(07-01-2021, 09:47 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You could go with the direct approach: "I'm sorry, but I'd like to be left alone please."

But it might be easier just to be a bit more gentle with an excuse that still tells them the same: "I'm sorry, I'm not feeling all that well today.  It was nice meeting you though."

Or, at least right now, you could use the Covid excuse:  "Nice to meet you, sir.  But my immune system is compromised.  I'm really not even supposed to be here.  Please keep a distance."

Or, maybe better than any of them, be a dick about it:  "Can you please back the **** up off me.  I'm trying to watch the damn game."  I mean, what's he going to do, hit you?  And what do you risk by pissing him off?  Losing a future friend, or his riveting conversation?

Yes, and I vote #3 LOL!!! Hilarious

I might get voted the nicest poster on this board a lot but I am not that way in real life a lot of the time.

Some bastid taking your knife and cutting your steak for you!!! Fight be on with me. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do I Tell People To Back Off? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-02-2021, 09:54 PM