Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL
(07-08-2021, 12:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The worship of PFF cracks me up.

How do guys who played against college kids last year have a higher rating than Williamson?

And when did the Ravens move Nick Boyle from TE to LT?

So the PFF comment was tossed out by the person I was replying too and I simply took the time to pull the opinions of a different author out and display them.

Again, if you disagree with the guys rankings, feel free to explain why not just say "PFF worship cracks me up."

I don't subscribe to or worship PFF, I just read the article and shared it for people to discuss.

However, I do completely agree with his viewpoint that the line is still a liability and I also agree with the placement of Jonah on that list. Nothing that I have seen in the time he has been a pro makes me believe he will be an above average LT. He has missed a tremendous amount of time and while some of that is bad luck, other parts of that look like a lack of toughness. Whit tore his knee, needed surgery and got back out there at 38 for the Rams. Jonah in his 20's goes down, and stays down, guys on the line play hurt every week, doesn't matter the era, you always hear about it in interviews. I don't see that so far from Jonah and it will be a problem as injuries don't tend to happen less often as you age...it is actually the opposite.

As for Boyle, I fixed the post, I was copying and pasting team by team and got a TE not a LT... I now have Ronnie Stanley (79.9) in his correct place.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Roster Ranked Near the Bottom of the NFL - Murdock2420 - 07-08-2021, 01:39 PM