Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucs may lose draft picks....
(07-28-2021, 12:17 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I could see that too, definitely wouldn't be the first time. You guys have seen more of him than me. But I thought in the games vs my team they looked unprepared or unmotivated, I'm not sure. Probably where my initial thoughts are coming from. We've run the same kind of blitzes for a few years, LBs looked out of place vs the run. It just didn't come off as a well coached team in those games. I do think the Bengals should be a lot better this year. Can't wait, the season is pretty much here.

Yeah, when we played you guys we were just outclassed coaching wise. Don't know why our main thing wasn't stopping the run
and making Lamar beat us passing the ball out of the pocket. I don't care for our DC at all, Lou Anarumo has sucked since being 
here and wanted him fired after last season but maybe having a decent DL and the LB's growing will help. Bet they will.

(07-28-2021, 01:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Outside of Bynes, our linebackers last year were really green. Should be better this year, especially with an improved D line in front of them.

True, they were all rookies besides Bynes and Evans. I think Logan Wilson was our best LB last year and he should make a 
huge jump this year along with Akeem Davis-Gaither and Markus Bailey. Nice adding Joseph Ossai to our group who can stand
up and play LB in a pinch. Our DL was just terrible with bottom of the barrel DT's playing in front of our LB's.

The injuries to our DT's cannot be mentioned enough and Geno didn't show up last season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-20-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-27-2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-28-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-29-2021, 05:11 PM