Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-09-2021, 11:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I will remember you said this when Carman ends up being our best Guard. Mellow

Go ahead! I'd be the happiest dude on the block! I really don't care whether I'm right or wrong about players. It's more about what the team said they would do, what they ended up doing, how it's playing out now, and who's bound to pay the price for it down the road.

For example, I hate the fact that they brought back Michael Jordan. Not because I don't like him as a player or as a man. Not because I don't understand that people can make mistakes. Not because I don't believe that they deserve second chances. I just think he's being put in a position to fail with the Bengals (just like Carman, albeit in a different way). If he makes another boo-boo that results in another Burrow injury (or if Carman doesn't outperform Humphrey, Jenkins, Eichenberg, Little, Christensen, Davis, Cleveland, etc.) it will take on a life of its own and give us another ghost to be haunted by- as if we didn't have enough already. The risk/reward ratio is far too high imo.

So no, I don't like that. lol  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - tms - 08-09-2021, 11:56 PM