Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higgins and Boyd ahead of Chase in Fantasy football
(08-18-2021, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No knock on Chase at all, but I agree with Berry.  If I understand correctly Berry is not exactly saying that Boyd and Higgins will be better than Chase.  Instead he is saying they are a better value because you can get them later in the draft.

Yes, you're correct.  I'm pretty sure this is from his recent Love/Hate List he does every year.  But yeah, he's essentially saying they're better values given their draft positions.  Chase is going the highest, a round or two above Higgins and Boyd.

Fwiw, I've heard a number of people mention Boyd on their draft steals.  He's going like WR40.  He's been incredibly consistent and I believe he was WR12 when Burrow was healthy last year.  Plus, with him playing the slot he's always going to see work.  The other two guys might be more hot and cold (one has a big game and the other does not).  They could eat into eachother whereas Boyd will probably be more steady.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins and Boyd ahead of Chase in Fantasy football - Wes Mantooth - 08-18-2021, 08:41 PM