Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Know Where To Order A Toilet Refill Tube Clamp?
(08-19-2021, 04:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: home depot or lowes most like if it is what i think it is  best to replace the entire insides.     i think is maybe 20 dollars for a universal kit.

Ace hard ware has just the tube for like 3$  (but if its going the rest will likely follow soon)
Seems easy enough and, yeah, if the entire inside is done anyways, then I'll just get it all fixed.

Lived here eleven(?) years, so probably time to just replace everything in it. 
(08-19-2021, 05:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I thought I read at some point you live in an apartment?  If that is the case have the landlord fix it.  That should be their responsibility.  If not like Xeno said it's probably just best to get a kit and replace all the insides at one time.

Landlords are my sister and her husband lol

I live in an addition built off the side of their house (my brother initially bought the house and built the addition because he feels guilty about the wreck, even though I've never blamed him).

(08-19-2021, 08:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You could try putting a large paperclip halfway over the end of the pipe, then slide the tube through the opening of the paper clip. Push it down the remainder of the way on the pipe so it pinches the tube to the top of the pipe.

Shouldn't be a long term fix, but might help in the short term.

Sounds easy enough.  I'll try it.

Thanks ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Know Where To Order A Toilet Refill Tube Clamp? - BFritz21 - 08-19-2021, 08:37 PM