Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Coaches & Org please pay attn
I'm from New England and I've always told my friends that Bill is overrated and Brady was the biggest reason for there winning which was proven last year. Bill had a losing record in Cleveland and has a losing record without Brady. It was pure luck getting Brady in round 6 if they thought he was that good they would have drafted him early and they got lucky that Bledose got knocked out so Tom could have an opportunity. He got caught cheating for spy gate and felt compelled to film the 2-11 Bengals sidelines which he was docked a 3rd rd. pick. He's had some awful drafts look at some of the players he inherited during those first 3 runs.There is no " Patriots way " there's a Tom Brady way, every coach that leaves there does awful, Patricia, Mcdaniels, Romeo Crennel, Mangini. I've hated/ criticized Mike Brown for a long time but I've seen some positive changes. Two years of spending big in free agency which I never thought I'd see, getting more active in trades, new uniforms and getting a ring of honor. It's all about having a star QB which the Bengals may finally have. I think Bill is a good coach but you can't win anything without the QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the Coaches & Org please pay attn - lone bengal - 09-01-2021, 06:47 PM