Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman says Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL
(09-03-2021, 03:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I get that Pacman is popular now, but this is Marvin era crap that we need to put behind us if we're actually going to move on as a franchise.  I guess the players on the Bengals don't really care since they have jobs to do, but that's just my 2 cents.

Thank You.  What I was thinking.  Tony has started 2 Pacman posts just now, and he is hung up on The Pacman.  This is 2021 and Pacman is long gone.  After 30 years without a play-off win, I'm ready to get behind The New Bengals.  Not only is Marvin long gone, but just about all of Marvin's players are long gone. The window of opportunity closed on the 2011 to 2015 team and once that window shut, it got pretty ugly going downhill.  I'm hoping New Day, not Who Dey, comes together.  Pacman is living in the Past man. I mean, people can start a million threads about Pacman if they want, but I'm ready for BENGALS 2021 to Start. 

GO BENGALS... Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman says Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL - kevin - 09-03-2021, 07:41 PM