Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(10-31-2015, 03:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This argument makes no sense.  

There is not more profit in a "treatment" than there is a cure.  This just is not true.  If a drug company came up with a cure for a serious type of cancer they would be sitting on a gold mine.  That is why they spend so much money looking for a cure.

Second, there are a lot of people doing cancer research other than drug companies.  So the profit motive in treating the symptoms would not effect them because they have no profit motive to just treat the symptoms.

Third,  there was more money in treating the symptoms of all sorts of serious diseases like polio, leporsy, and tuberculosis yet all those diseases have pretty much been wiped out. 

Fourth, they have discovered many successful treatments for cancer.  If your theory was true then we would not have chemotherapy, or any type of radiation treatment.

All of these points prove that you are wrong.

You're so full of shit.  

Once again, I don't know if you're incapable of understanding things, or if you just keep posting bullshit and hope that I'll give up or forget the points that I've ALREADY MADE.

The money isn't in the treatment itself, but rather in the drugs to combat the harm that the treatment does.  Drug companies make millions and probably billions of dollars in selling drugs to combat things like Chemotherapy.  Treatments for the other diseases you listed don't cost that much, especially when they're a lot less common.  

Foruth, what the hell are you talking about?  We're talking about the drugs to counter those treatments, which is what this is about.  Yes, they're successful sometimes, but not always, and they all require drugs to counter it, whether they eliminate the cancer or not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - BFritz21 - 10-31-2015, 05:54 PM