Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(11-03-2015, 02:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm afraid?!  

You cannot admit you were wrong even when I used to post links directly proving you were wrong and you still couldn't admit it!!!

You want me to provide a link?  

Here you go, in science-based medical journal:

Quote:So we can find a cure. It has probably happened multiple times. But nobody wants to cure cancer. Too many researchers earn a living seeking a cure by remaining inside a narrow, restricted channel of dogma. Their institutions get grant money and survive from the funding. Big Pharma makes big bucks selling chemotherapy drugs, surgeons remove tumors and various radiation devices employ radiologists and firms making these machines. MRI and CT scans would not be needed for cancer if Rife technology were available today.

There.

Dude...You are an affront to the very core of the educational system when it comes to reading and comprehension.  You should be embarrassed you posted what you did above.  You literally posted the quote, that the journal was tearing apart, as factually defended by the journal.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - SteelCitySouth - 11-03-2015, 10:58 AM