Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(11-03-2015, 04:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you have me by the balls, as you appear to think and are claiming your superiority, then why would the drug company in Australia bribe the doctor to do heavier chemo, which would call for more drugs to counter it?

And about you saying that I don't understand the difference between treating chemo and treating the side effects, guess what?  That's still someone making a boatload off of it, as is explained by the above, which could qualify as making money off both.

This post is full of nothing.

You have not addressed your claim that drugs used for treatment of the side effects of chemo are a 125 billion dollar industry, when in fact it is the entire spectrum of cancer treatment of which drugs that treat the side effects of chemo are a small percentage.

I have only been discussing this very point with you.  YOur first sentence literally has nothing to do with the conversation you and I have been involved in.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - SteelCitySouth - 11-03-2015, 05:02 PM