Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(11-03-2015, 05:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We've been talking about drugs to counter chemo as a moneymaker and a doctor using heavier chemo to need more drugs, so how the hell can you say it has nothing to do with it?!  

It really has nothing to do with it.  I am asking you to review your claim against the actual fact.  You still haven't done so and by all accounts it appears that you refuse to do so.

I have been kind enough to actually post the claim and the fact next to each other for you to review and it appears you have still won't do it.  No one disagrees that companies make money on drugs that counteract chemo effects.  Duuuuuuh....of course they do.  I haven't even weighed in on the controversy of whether or not a cure would or would not be hidden....I really don't care.  All I have been discussing with you is your claim vs the facts you posted.  Try to keep up.

I'll try it in a different format for you.  Read the below and contrast the statements.

1.  Spending on cancer treatments equal 125 billion dollars

2.  Drugs to counter traditional chemotherapy bring in a profit of like 125 billion per year

Do you actually understand the fundamental reason why these two statement can not both be factual?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - SteelCitySouth - 11-03-2015, 05:45 PM