Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My takeaways from the Bears game
I think a better head coach leads this team to a blowout win in week 1, and a close victory in week 2. Imagine if we had Andy Reid as a head coach… They need to actually attack the opposing defense’s weaknesses with a balanced game plan.

Reposting my thoughts from the game day thread:

I thought they should have blitzed on that 3rd down where fields scrambled for the 1st. Defense wasn’t bad though. I do think if Dalton didn’t get hurt, they could have blown us out though.

Offensive game plan was terrible. The offensive line didn’t help matters. I totally expected this result. But as I said in my prediction, this was an opportunity to prove that this years Bengals are better (by winning a winnable game I expected them to lose).

The bears played well as I expected. Better coaching would have got us the win. I just never have had a moment with Zac where I thought, “wow, that was an amazing/innovative play call”. He’s nothing special and was lucky to win last week. His coaching last week should have resulted in a loss, but his players bailed him out. Now this week they just didn’t know how to attack a good defense. Zac is not off to a good start in terms of impressing me this year. A win against the Steelers is the only thing that could prove something to me. I’m expecting a loss, so it’s on Zac to prove us all wrong and prove he can outcoach Tomlin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My takeaways from the Bears game - CJD - 09-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: My takeaways from the Bears game - CJD - 09-19-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: My takeaways from the Bears game - Bengalstripes9 - 09-19-2021, 05:53 PM
RE: My takeaways from the Bears game - CJD - 09-19-2022, 02:22 AM