Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD
(09-21-2021, 04:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, it was definitely a false start.

If you watch here at 2 and 3 seconds in this video, you can watch the tackle moving early.

I did watch that, many times and it appeared to me that they moved simultaneously but the T lunged further, which may make it look like he went first. 

Since i wasn't happy with that, since it's sooooo damn close, i pulled it up on the dvr and watched it frame by frame. The T butt does move the most minute of a fraction faster than the C, but there's no way a referee is going to call that in a game when it looks simultaneous live. Also, keep in mind that the line judge is looking right down the LoS, so it's easily plausible that the ball moved before the T moved, whose butt moved just a bit before the C. The C has to finish the snap before he can start to stand up while the T only needs to move when the ball does to start his forward progress. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD - rfaulk34 - 09-21-2021, 04:42 PM