Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD
(09-27-2021, 09:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Steratore said that there's always an unofficial extra second as the back judge turns from the clock at 0 to see if the ball moves, though he also said that this seemed to be about an extra 1.5 seconds. 

But like you said, they also gifted the Lions that last TD of theirs despite a review that showed him down.

Either way, there's no way you can allow the Ravens to complete on 4th and 19. Ravens fans know this thanks to the Bengals.

That's CTA bullshit. You, me and the world has seen many, many times, the flag throw just after the clock hits zero. All that stuff people are saying about that...even if he needs to see 0 on the clock, then look down, would take less than .5 seconds. 

I don't really care though as there are always a myriad of bad/missed calls in any game you watch. Congrats to the Ravens for getting over. I certainly wouldn't be upset if it happened to the Bengals. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD - rfaulk34 - 09-27-2021, 12:25 PM