Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD
(09-27-2021, 12:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's CTA bullshit. You, me and the world has seen many, many times, the flag throw just after the clock hits zero. All that stuff people are saying about that...even if he needs to see 0 on the clock, then look down, would take less than .5 seconds. 

I don't really care though as there are always a myriad of bad/missed calls in any game you watch. Congrats to the Ravens for getting over. I certainly wouldn't be upset if it happened to the Bengals. 

I think it comes down to the crew and who is the back judge. Some are going to have it ready to go as soon as it hits 0, trying to keep their view on both the clock and the ball. Others are going to be slightly slower (maybe half a second). This definitely seemed to be too long based on the TV clock. It worked in our favor while other calls went against us, so I'm not complaining. Like you said, there's always a collection of bad calls, and we can scrutinize any play, it's just these final ones that get the most attention. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD - BmorePat87 - 09-27-2021, 12:48 PM