Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
(10-01-2021, 12:28 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This is why you keep the overall season moaning and groaning until after the game. Want to ***** about an individual play fine. But all these people man we are the worst team in the nfl, jets better than us need to just keep their traps shut until the game is over. I hate to see us almost lose to a 0-4 team, but everyone saw a potential trap game incoming. At least we came roaring back in the 2nd half and looked like the good team we’ve seen for most of the year. If we can get rid of the first 3 quarters of Chicago and 2 quarters tonight bengals we’d be really good

Yeah the second half tonight amazed me.  Offense just kept coming.  Threw it down field just enough.  I have some preseason crow to probably eat on Zac.  First half he had some very good play designs but then would get a little conservative or sometime cutesie.  Second half he was money, lined up and ran the ball, jumbo sets, empty sets, he threw the kitchen sink at them.

Another quick thing.  Reiff has really stabilized this offense by just playing solid and not destroying drives.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals*** - bonesaw - 10-01-2021, 12:38 AM