Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Are Done! How Long Til Competitive Again?
I know I've predicted the Steelers being on the downfall before, but now it's looking obvious.

They have started 1-3 with Ben before and all three times, even though they didn't make the playoffs, they finished with decent records. This, however, looks different.

Ben can't fight off pass rushers, which a major strength for him was eluding the rush and fighting off sacks, and they're abusing him worse than he abuses college girls in barroom bathrooms.

Ju-Ju's contract will be up, as will several other players, and then a few other guys will be entering contract years, so will the players re-sign knowing the Steelers will be in rebuild mode and coming off a bad season?

I don't think Tomlin will be able to inspire players to play above their talent level and losing Ben means that the line will have to be completely rebuilt because a normal quarterback won't be able to survive behind them (they played better this week but I still think they looked pretty bad at times).

Will the Steelers be horrible next year?

How long before they're back in the playoffs?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Are Done! How Long Til Competitive Again? - BFritz21 - 10-04-2021, 09:04 PM