Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Are Done! How Long Til Competitive Again?
(10-06-2021, 04:33 PM)Stewy Wrote: Completely ignored my response to Sled didn't you?  Try the links above and try digging into the situation instead of listening national pundits who have no clue as to the details.

The lawyer for the Plantiffs is Tony Buzzbee is an ambulance chasing, glory seeking , money grubbing scumbag.  He's the worst of the worst when it comes to lawyers.  He's after glory, fame and money, and cares not at all about justice.  Am I saying that there's no truth to what went on with Mr. Massage?  No, it's pretty well accepted that Craigslist Massages for athlete's in Houston can come with extra paid benefits.  But what is also true is that these plantiff's are represented by someone who immediately brings their credibility into question.

Only a small handful of the Plaintiff's have even spoken to the police.  I wonder why?  Perhaps because lying to the police is a crime?  What's also interesting is that of the 5-6 that have spoken to the police 2 are actually NOT represented by Buzzbee, which is a real head scratcher.  I'd say the ones not represented by Buzzbee are the ones for Deshaun to really worrry about.

This will all go away with money or just go away.  If there was any evidence of wrong doing, there'd already be charges.

I just said 20+ women are accusing him of sexual misconduct.  I didn't go beyond that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Are Done! How Long Til Competitive Again? - Nately120 - 10-06-2021, 05:31 PM