Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Are Done! How Long Til Competitive Again?
They were as bad last year...they just didn't have the injuries on defense and a soft schedule.

When they were 11-0 I was pointing out they had a lot of problems and they never addressed them...and still haven't.  The same issues with the offense, the O-line and the HC inability to coach beyond thinking the stars will bail out the game again continue.

That said it will be a couple years until they get a QB and offense that gels together...at least.  That will depend on the draft and coaching.

And I'll add that while the other three teams in the division are definitely on the rise the Ravens are a QB injury away from trying to win 9-7 games, the Bengals are still finding their way with the QB coming off that injury last year and the Browns are the Browns until the prove otherwise.

I enjoy a competitive division though so I hope they all continue to get better.  Being in a weak division would just lead to the Steelers thinking they could band aid the situation versus looking toward the future.

I don't relish the Steelers losing but real fans saw this coming and its not as devastating as it is to the Yinzers. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Are Done! How Long Til Competitive Again? - GMDino - 10-07-2021, 01:37 PM