Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Positive takeaways from the Packers game
(10-10-2021, 09:27 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: The thing that gets me most with people piling on after a game like this, is the total abandonment of realism. So because we narrowly lose to a superbowl contender everything is terrible. I just honestly don't understand.

It's not terrible, it's just confoundingly frustrating. I've been a Bengals fan since 1978. Do you know how many almosts and moral victories and almost there and played with them's i've seen?

When the game is on the line, the good teams grab the win. That's what the Chargers did today. The almost good teams almost grab the win. That's what the Bengals did today. Bengals and Chargers are/should be pretty much on the same plane(level), traveling in the same direction. Only the Chargers are getting there much faster. 

Who knows, maybe they go on a 5 game winning streak after this. I just know what i've seen over the last 43 years. I've seen this movie, in it's various versions and it's only led to something really good twice. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Positive takeaways from the Packers game - rfaulk34 - 10-10-2021, 09:54 PM