Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Positive takeaways from the Packers game
(10-10-2021, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not terrible, it's just confoundingly frustrating. I've been a Bengals fan since 1978. Do you know how many almosts and moral victories and almost there and played with them's i've seen?

When the game is on the line, the good teams grab the win. That's what the Chargers did today. The almost good teams almost grab the win. That's what the Bengals did today. Bengals and Chargers are/should be pretty much on the same plane(level), traveling in the same direction. Only the Chargers are getting there much faster. 

Who knows, maybe they go on a 5 game winning streak after this. I just know what i've seen over the last 43 years. I've seen this movie, in it's various versions and it's only led to something really good twice. 

Eh, the Chargers were definitely a little closer than us when we drafted our QB’s. That’s why we picked 1st overall, and they picked 6th. We had to completely revamp our defense for one.

They also fired their coach when it wasn’t working. Lynn got 3 years. Taylor is on his 3rd year…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Positive takeaways from the Packers game - Nicomo Cosca - 10-10-2021, 10:07 PM