Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Positive takeaways from the Packers game
(10-10-2021, 09:01 PM)Tony Wrote: Can anyone honestly say, knowing what we know now that if they let them draft again, You wouldn't want Herbert?

Honest, I take Burrow every frickin' time.

You will see why. Herbert is good, but he isn't Burrow good, you will see Tony.

(10-10-2021, 09:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, I’d get it if we didn’t also have a young stud QB of our own. I will keep saying it (because people seem to forget) this is not even Burrow at 100%. Many people that have had similar injuries say it takes a full year to get back to normal. We’re not even a year out from the injury, let alone the start of the rehab process.

Look, Borrow needs to clean up the picks (especially ones where he should just throw it away), but overall he’s been very good this season. People can just keep repeating “#1 pICk MUst bE BeTTeR!” but when you actually look at the context; his return from an extremely serious injury, who’s calling his plays, etc,  then you have to be pretty happy with his play for the most part. We’re 3-2, and we looked like we belong playing against a top team.

Great post Nicomo. We watch one game where he makes a couple of bad picks and Herbert has a good game against broken 
coverages (I watched those highlights, terrible secondary play from the Browns) and we turn on our own. Herbert will have his 
bad games where he throws a couple bad picks. Herbert is in a better situation right now with his OL and playcaller.

He wouldn't be even close to as good here as he is with the Chargers and people would be saying the exact opposite if we 
picked him instead of Burrow.

(10-10-2021, 09:44 PM)Tony Wrote: I believe you, I'd honestly take Herbert...

Crazy talk Tony, crazy talk!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Positive takeaways from the Packers game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-11-2021, 01:43 PM