Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Positive takeaways from the Packers game
(10-10-2021, 06:47 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Seriously disappointed (but not overly surprised) to come in here and just see a sea of negativity and petty takes. We came so very close to beating the Packers, and yes there were mistakes but just as many positives. This is a young team with a QB still rehabbing a major injury.

Chase sensational again, and more importantly that Burrow/Chase connection is special. Love to watch it.

Trey Hendrickson. Dude is balling and it's so refreshing to see a big time FA actually earning his money and rep.

Samaje made a number of nice plays and runs. Not the most explosive guy but v solid and dependable.

These are the points that stand out. Interested to hear others!

i do not understand some fans..  they look right thru this stuff..   exactly how is this all that much worst then it was two years ago.  look folks look right up there.  we got the first overall for a reason. that was followed by a top five the following year.  so i am saying it may be time to kick back and give it some time..   we are not getting blown out..  our losses are pretty much always one score away.  that means you are on the edge of your seat until that final whistle .  i see this team getting better and better..     some expect too much too soon.  a 9win season is very expectable to me  this is not an easy division.  relax guys we're good to go...  

thanks british some needed to see your stuff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Positive takeaways from the Packers game - toesave - 10-11-2021, 04:22 PM