Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow's first year end is almost here
I think he could throw the ball away a bit more. Early this year he said he saw some opportunities of running the ball before the pocket collapses, I think that's what he's been doing lately. He's a young kid and I hope he makes adjustments, I'd like to see us throw the ball away sometimes instead of taking sacks (even though he has limited time to make that decision sometimes).

I would like to know why Boyd wasn't targeted much today, I like Chase but it seems Burrow is targeting him a ton. The one pick, Chase could have prevented I think (but I said this about AJ and Andy too, AJ was bad at breaking up many of Andy's picks lol). The play in OT where Chase made an all-pro catch, we had a 'free" first down across the middle crossing route, nobody guarding him.

I think he's making the expected rookie-ish mistakes that we also expect him to not make in a couple years. I don't think many if any of us would question him like the Browns questioned Mayfield for a long time (and maybe still do).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's first year end is almost here - reuben.ahmed - 10-10-2021, 07:24 PM