Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Future Opponent Raiders coaching situation
(10-11-2021, 11:02 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd take him in a hearbeat... I'm sick of all these liberal snowflakes and their BS cancel culture... They won't stop until everything is so watered down.. 

He's a great coach who always liked the Bengals when he was an analyst. I think he would have us a mean fighting machine in no time. 

Those stupid emails lol. I dont believe a single person who says those emails actually some bothers them and hinders their life in anyway. Deep down they dont give a crap about it, but its about following the "pop culture trends" and media social engineering and having something to whine about. It's trendy to categorize people now and pry into their lives, and call them homophones, misogynists, and whatever other "phobe" they have for the various social crimes that have recently come to light. Many people get enjoyment over watching others lose their jobs and lives over something they are just pretending to be offended about. Its ridiculous lol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Future Opponent Raiders coaching situation - bengaloo - 10-11-2021, 11:13 PM