Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keys To Victory Over The Ratbirds
Lamar is playing scary so far this year. Same swag running but he’s also been a deadly pocket passer too. There’s really no way to stop him. So what i think you do is play mathematics. This is a week where if we win the toss we should receive it and try to score on the first drive. Because my first strategy VS Baltimore is to keep them in chase mode. That will limit the amount of runs they can call in the 4th. Next you either stop the run OR the pass. You go 1/2 on either one and you won’t be successful. As fans we are going to have to accept that Mari Andrews may have a HUGE game. There is no way to guard the run and guard deep passes without leaving Mark Andreas open. The strategy on Mark is to keep him from getting YAC. Wherever he catches it tackle him there. He’s gonna catch 1st downs don’t get frustrated. Having solid coverage on the run and deep passes will make it worth it to kinda let Mark get off. Mark isn’t gonna catch a 4 yard drag route and take it 70 yards for a TD. He’s too slow. Lamar and Hollywood have that ability so that’s why you guard them tight.

My prediction. If we give up 3 50 yard or more plays we automatically lose. Our only hope is if Baltimore has to nickel and dime for their scoring
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keys To Victory Over The Ratbirds - Housh - 10-22-2021, 12:06 PM