Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Last comments on Raider victory
But the Bengals blowout loss wasn't 7 weeks ago, it was their 2nd loss in a row, after first losing to the lowly Jets, before going into a bye. Came out of the bye and beat down Raiders. Nice, but not like it was though they were facing a superior team. Most in the media had the Bengals winning, as the Raiders were still in flux.

Bengals have both the ability to win every game from here on out and to loss every game from here on out. Only lose one or two, to a complete team, in that span, maybe it moves the needle for me some. Only winning one or two in that span and a promise the excuse train will be parked on this board.

In my opinion, the team underperformers with Taylor as the head coach and I believe several HC could have had the Bengals performing even better and even a few more wins. The loses being a few points, well what is that cause? Franchise QB, talented WR group, yeah only one decent TE, a RB who is Top 5 in the league, and a defense which is not embarrassing, a FG kicker who people want to nickname, for some reason....

Not saying it has to be Bill Belichick or Andy Reid or something, but I believe a good coach gets this team those extra points, fixes those extra errors and the team is first in the division. Regardless of what happens with the Steelers, the Ravens are built to continue to excel. They have a school bus of guys to IR and still are tops of the division. They make no excuses. Win or don't. We need to be on that level. Being a "yeah, but" team will not make it.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last comments on Raider victory - N_B - 11-28-2021, 02:31 AM
RE: Last comments on Raider victory - Destro - 11-28-2021, 12:07 PM