Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stealer Fan Reaction - Get a load of this :D
https://youtu.be/hQFuXurTcnc
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 07:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: https://youtu.be/hQFuXurTcnc

How sweet it is. And I love how he segued into an infomercial. 
Reply/Quote
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Quote:At one point I could of swore the Bengals used a multi Quarterback ninjitsu because I saw Akili Smith, Jeff Blake, Carson Palmer and Boomer Esiason out there taking turns on the Steelers.

Epic video  Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Im not giving steelers fans any views
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 08:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Im not giving steelers fans any views

I'll paraphrase it for you:

PB is shit. They had no answer for Cincy and let them make us their b****. Rapist sucks, etc etc etc
Reply/Quote
Dude thinks he actually plays for the Steelers.

I’ll give him some props for mentioning Anthony Munoz.
Reply/Quote
He had himself a rant, especially the part where he said he should have gone to PBS in a dress and heels wearing perfume given that the Bengals f****d the Stealers like b*****s.
Reply/Quote
Love seeing that! I’ve felt that way as a bengals fan so many times over the last 30+ years. This was a perfect day in the NFL. Bengals win! Steelers loose! Can’t get any better baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 10:44 PM)csrbowhunter Wrote: Love seeing that! I’ve felt that way as a bengals fan so many times over the last 30+ years. This was a perfect day in the NFL. Bengals win! Steelers loose! Can’t get any better baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Ravens lost to out Cincy at #2 overall in AFC?  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Can't stop laughing, love it. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Saw a Steelers fan thread about how bad Devin Bush is. NGL that made me smile a bit. I remember them trading up ahead of us to take him and then after the draft him acting like a prima donna.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:07 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Saw a Steelers fan thread about how bad Devin Bush is. NGL that made me smile a bit. I remember them trading up ahead of us to take him and then after the draft him acting like a prima donna.

They'd probably kill to have Jonah Williams right about now too...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:12 PM)jason Wrote: They'd probably kill to have Jonah Williams right about now too...

Pratt is playing solid too.. win-win
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:07 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Saw a Steelers fan thread about how bad Devin Bush is. NGL that made me smile a bit. I remember them trading up ahead of us to take him and then after the draft him acting like a prima donna.

Wait, what happened to Bush?  He seemed like he was playing well when he was drafted a couple years ago
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:54 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Wait, what happened to Bush?  He seemed like he was playing well when he was drafted a couple years ago

He was so much talented as fast and now he's not fast anymore. 

Reply/Quote