Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
Tie
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(12-10-2021, 04:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Guess I'm not that confident we're going to pull that off.  It'll be January 9th, with Cleveland's backs to the wall for a playoff spot, or even challenging for the division, with them having one of the most potent running games in the league, with maybe 30 mph icy winds blowing in off the lake and our passing game somewhat neutered.   Not to mention we'll be in a stadium full of their fans, and this after they already curb-stomped us once. That's not impossible, but damn it's going to be a tall order.  

We have a better chance of beating the Ravens here to even up our record with theirs than going down to the wire week 18 in Cleveland, I believe.  In the meantime, we need Cleveland to take every L they can before we ever show up on the lake.  My .02.

Just win out and win the division!  What difference does it make what other teams do?  They will play to their capabilities because this is, after all, the Bengals and not the other team?  Nervous
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Round 2 -- Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds? - bengalguy71 - 12-10-2021, 06:43 PM