Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-22-2021, 04:26 AM)basballguy Wrote: Ok...i'm super late to this thread.....

But Zac Taylor hasn't changed shit.

Joe Burrow on the other hand......he hasn't "changed the culture" either....however he has "injected life" into the franchise...which i think is what you really should be saying....."Joe Burrow injected life into our franchise"

Back to ZT.....and I'll preface this with making sure we know i'm a Marvin Lewis hater.......

Marvin Lewis CHANGED THE CULTURE.....dude couldn't win a playoff game to save his life but he sure as hell showed us what it looked and felt like to be winners.

Zac Taylor has not given us a culture shock yet....he's done a lot of things i like (like 2nd half adjustments...which ML sucked at)....but there has not been a culture change from him.

I don't even know we need a culture change....I think we just need a leader.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-notebook-uzomah-talks-culture-shock-zac-upbeat-about-injuries-mirror-sta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - Soonerpeace - 12-22-2021, 10:19 AM