Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-22-2021, 12:50 PM)basballguy Wrote: Thanks for the share, but I don't know that article says anything more than "Players in a winning locker room are always happy".  OP was giving a fan perspective on culture which frequently differs from team/player viewpoints.  

I think a teams mental makeup when they’ve lost a majority of their games for quite awhile need to change that narrative. Part of that is that they enjoy each other and aren’t just playing for contracts. The Bengals team culture has been dramatically changed. Listen to several of the players. They enjoy each other. C J’s comments resonate. They aren’t there yet. I don’t know that they’ve got to the level of “expect to win” but they aren’t anymore at “expect to lose”. When Taylor inherited the team they seriously lacked a winning attitude and were not a team. There’s been a lot more involved in rebuilding this team than the roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - Soonerpeace - 12-22-2021, 01:00 PM