Poll: Who wins?
Ravens win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread
(12-22-2021, 10:11 PM)pally Wrote: Today, between COVID and injuries, the Ravens only had 13 players capable of practicing.  They have a total of 17, including PS players, on the COVID list.  Lamar Jackson did not practice.  I do not want this game to get postponed leaving us a short week heading into the KC game

Yeah, hope that doesn't happen. If so, we better at least take care of the Ravens.

(12-22-2021, 10:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Couldn't say it any better.  We are miraculously in 1st, but they didn't look too impressive against Denver.  If Taylor is going to show anything, it'll be Sunday.  This team should be eating cast iron by kickoff.  If they show up flat, only one person to blame.

Harbaugh is a damn good coach. I just disagree about us not looking good against Denver. I think they might be the toughest 
Defense to play against in their place and they have very talented RB's and a good OL. The Denver secondary is the best in the
NFL in my opinion and that might be the best Defense overall in the NFL with Simmons and of course Bradley Chubb.

Coaching will be the X-factor along with health. If Taylor and Lou can coach like we did the last time we played them and keep
Huntley from hurting us we win this game. We just don't know who is going to show up, the Ravens are desperate and we are 
young. Need to play disciplined which we have done for the most part this season better than anybody.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread - CJD - 12-22-2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-22-2021, 11:40 PM