Poll: Who wins?
Ravens win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread
(12-25-2021, 09:27 AM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals should WIN if they don't run the ball all day.  

The Ravens like to put all there Defense up on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB, but Bengals burned them on passes to Uzomah and Chase.  Other teams have passed and burned The Ravens Defense.  

I am not talking 3rd and long.  I'm talking how Ravens over play the run on 1st down.

Most National Media is rooting for Ravens, Steelers or Browns to win the AFC North.  Let's face it, Cincinnati is NOT a National popular choice. Sorry about their luck, because Bengals are going to win the AFC North.

Bengals Defense is very good.   Ravens Lemar Jackson is injured and this Huntley or whatever did not practice all week due to illness, so is that covid ?  The Bengals Defense is very good.  

I'm hoping Packers beat Browns, Chiefs beat Steelers, Bengals beat Ravens.  That makes a cushion in case Bengals can't beat Chiefs, who are AFC Champs in Super Bowl last 2 years. I'm not sure Bengals can beat the Chiefs, but Bengals can beat Ravens and Browns.  Bengals can go 5-1 against AFC North.  Bengals have a very good Defense, and the best QB in the AFC North.  

However if Bengals go conservative and run Mixon and Perine into the Ravens over playing their run defense, The Bengals will lose.  Bengals beat the Ravens by burning that defense by throwing to Uzomah and Chase and others who could go all the way because Ravens had everybody up on the D Line.

Actually, if you go on youtube and type in "Bengals" you can find scores of clips from many different shows that call the Bengals the most complete team and one they pick to win the division. It's been like that since around the first Ravens game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread - CJD - 12-22-2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread - rfaulk34 - 12-25-2021, 03:59 PM