Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Why Has Smack Talk Been Neutered
(01-21-2022, 03:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I knew I was leaving out some of the old crew... can't believe I left off Bat, if it was the old days I'd figure Shannie would owe me a few spanks on the backside and Rayne/Ghostwriter would peak in and try to watch.  Hilarious

Just a little piece of old board history, for those that care at all.  I think it's widely known that I used to post under CalSteeler and that I was banned by Joe from Flo for personal reasons.  I briefly posted under "The Resurrection of Cal" before being banned by Joe again.  What probably isn't widely known is that Bat came up with my current forum name when he was smack talking a random Steelers fan.  The guy's posts where borderline unsettling and at the very least odd.  Bat suggested he change his name to SociopathicSteelerFan and I immediately PM'd him and told him I was going to steal that.  He's a good guy that I used to exchange e-mails with on a somewhat frequent basis.  As with all things like that it slowly atrophied away, but I will always appreciate the humor he brought to this sub-forum and, of course, the ingenuous forum name he coined.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Has Smack Talk Been Neutered - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-21-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Why Has Smack Talk Been Neutered - 34inXXIII - 01-24-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: Why Has Smack Talk Been Neutered - 34inXXIII - 01-26-2022, 11:44 AM