Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(01-22-2022, 08:43 PM)Emphasis Wrote: I know it's subjective, but IMO taunting generally is unprofessional and wastes time.

If it's taking unnecessary time off the clock I'd say it's fine.  Or if it's truly Unsportsmanlike Conduct because it's over someone who got knocked out from a hit.  But something egregious.  I just hate that it's called because a grown adult said something that offends another grown adult who it wasn't even directed toward.  It just feels like a call that can make an impact on the game and has nothing to do with the game, when guys are talking serious trash all game long and no official can hear it.  

It's the age-old issue of "refs shouldn't decide games."  I just don't like it, and never have.  

That said, I also think HCs should have control and discipline within their team that this is never an issue.  See 2015.  Lewis completely lost control.  That's on him.  Control your feelings/rage and direct them properly in play.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - MileHighGrowler - 01-22-2022, 10:21 PM