Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(01-22-2022, 11:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's kind of tough though. Foreman could have well done better if the number of carries were reversed but it's all everyone talked about, Henry coming back. I felt pretty good about it and even would have, had he never been injured. The Bengals are a pretty good run stuffing team on the whole. They've shut down a lot of good RBs this year. 

They were kind of in a no-win situation and i'm sure they expected him to be more productive than he was. Add to that, 'win or go home' you have to try him because of his history. 

Hindsight is always a sketchy *****.

It can be for sure. He was a main concern I had coming into this game. It's when we get a big play his very next series of play calls are questionable. Mike Hilton made a hell of a play on that pick, truly a take away. You should run there after Foreman broke it for 40 something. Continue the momentum and we didn't. 

That's not to take credit away from your defense, they played a hell of a game. Took advantage of our bad plays when it mattered most.

But, props to Burrow yo, he's a dawg. Took a beating and he continued to make plays. He should be MVP. The Packers just choked. Can't be Arod. 

You get Burrow at least a decent oline with that trio of WRs and Mixon!? Your TE has made plays too, you guys are set to be a problem for awhile. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - MikeJones561 - 01-23-2022, 02:00 AM