Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions
(11-09-2015, 09:43 AM)Au165 Wrote: One thing I find funny is that I have visited other teams boards all year, and since week 3 every week the opposing team predicts they will win because, "they haven't played anyone good" or "They aren't as good as their record says". I am all for supporting your team, but an undefeated team just didn't luck into being undefeated. It is funny to seem them rationalize things too. One of the Texans fans said we are average on both sides of the ball, now maybe on defense but our offense is the 6th rated offense in the league for total yards SMH.

At Oakland turns out to be no easy game... Kansas City was a tough game at the time.....The Chargers were a tough game at the time.....Then people said Bengals would lose at Baltimore, home to Seattle and at Buffalo.....Bengals instead won all 3, and now are you telling me those teams that were suppose to beat us are now considered easy games ????....and winning at Pittsburg, was that easy.  ???.....and beating rival team Browns.....no, no and no.....People said those teams would beat us, and they didn't.....Then lets say Patriots haven't played anybody. Jets haven't played anybody. Who else do people got , they haven't played anybody. ....Bengals have won tough road games in the NFL and beating Seattle in The Jungle one heck of a win.  If 8-0 is SO EASY, how come only 3 teams are 8-0 ???????????
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions - McC - 11-06-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions - kevin - 11-09-2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions - J24 - 11-10-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: Texans @ Bengals MNF predictions - McC - 11-13-2015, 08:39 AM