Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-11-2022, 11:15 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Collins brings baggage.Don’t like his attitude.There are other options available.If you’re going to rebuild your OL through FA,this is the year,as there are plenty of quality free agents available.Of course unfortunately at a price.But,if the Bengals are all in on the OL,as they appear to be(we’ll see),then they can make it happen.Starting with Tunsil at LT,and moving Jonah Williams to RT.It’s going to be expensive,as the Bengals should already expect that.

Trae Waynes is good as gone,so there,you have that.Hopkins,gone.And most likely Ogunjobi.Now you go after Jensen.The best center in the NFL.
Hopefully,they can even upgrade to an above average RG.There are affordable options available at this position as well.Problem solved.Not sure how many draft picks we give up in the process.

Just hoping the Bengals are as aggressive as they were with the rebuild of the defense in free agency.I know it’s asking alot,but with the cap space they have,I think they could make it happen,with minimal casualties to our own task of signing our free agents.

Who are the other options remotely close to Collins?

Tunsil price tag is rumored to be two #1 draft picks at minimum you doing that?

Ogunjobi is already gone... I dont understand?

With Waynes and Hopkins cut we have less than 51M left...  

Hoping the Bengals are aggressive but will pass on one of, if not the top, RT in the league?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-11-2022, 11:24 PM