Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 07:20 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: Unfortunately I have to agree, but that's a hard pill to swallow when you can save that pick and go sign Trent Brown or Moses to a 2 year deal for similar money. I obviously prefer Collins, but we're more than one piece away from feeling like a repeat super bowl contender (AFCW is the division to beat in '22). We may need pick 31 to address LG/RG, maybe FS (if they don't feel confident about Bates re-signing), maybe DT (pending Hill/Larry O). We have more picks, but your value is only dropping tremendously from our first to our second pick. 

To clear the air here, I'm not going to be pissed if we give up #31 for Collins. I don't believe there's a better RT available right now. And you're sure as hell not getting the same production from anyone at #31. You do have to keep in mind the swirling comments about his character. With us being such a high class/leadership only type of roster, do you really want to take that chance in bringing a cancer to your locker room? Regardless of opinions, you don't hear the same remarks about one Bengal on our roster. 

Like I said, if we trade #31 for Collins, okay. I don't know if that's honestly up for discussion though. If we do want to give up #31, maybe see what Houston wants for Tunsil? I know the difference in cost, but you're not going to hear as many complaints about giving up #31 for him versus Collins. And it could take more than #31 for Tunsil, sure. 

Depends on what you define as cancerous remarks. I consider the way Eli Apple opens his mouth as cancerous for our organization, Bates crying about his contract cancerous. But yea, neither have received suspensions for those so I can see whats being said as fact as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - WVUHomer - 03-12-2022, 09:07 AM