Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
I differ on calling this guy elite, top tier, premier or no-brainer or other such terms. It’s not true. It’s also not that far off but at the end of the day, it’s still not true. He is by my count, the 7th highest paid RT in the league. That maybe slightly higher than I would put him as the 7th best RT. Probably 8 to 10. That’s still significant but he has never sniffed a pro-bowl and probably never will. My dominant concern is his run blocking is so much better than his pass blocking (like so many of the Bengals and frankly, other FA’s). Perhaps the biggest gap amongst RT’s in the league. JB needs elite pass blockers and sadly, that seems to be lost on our FO. That’s also why I like Andrew Norwell at G, very good pass blocker. And cheap. JB>>JM.

All I am saying is it’s not the end of the world if we don’t get him.

Side note: I expect Ryan Jenson gets $15 million per in his next contract. And James Daniels $12 million per in his. There is a lot of cap space on teams with crappy lines.
Feed The Cats Training

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - CoachGeorge - 03-12-2022, 09:04 PM