Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 10:55 PM)casear2727 Wrote: One decent oline starter in the last decade and he gave up 8 sacks this year... oh and drafted at #11... 20 picks earlier than 31.

Who is the other starter in FA right now?

You guys are killing me with the over the top character concerns with the #1 RT in the league given our poverty line killing our franchise QB. This is the Bengals in the nasty AFCN, not the church flag football team.... 

We drafted 10 players last year.  3 played quality minutes.  Top 5 pick was great.  The kicker was great.  The #2 pick was awful. The other 7 provided almost nothing.  The draft is a crapshoot and we cant draft oline.  

If I thought I could find 4 better blockers in San Quinton I'd be driving a bus there....  and the lack of confidence you guys show our current team leaders... like DJ Reader is going to be negatively impacted... Burrow, Mixon and Chase.... seriously?   Collins is a LSU guy as well.

You guys are hard on a big guy.  Let's ask Mixon if he wants that road grader at RT?  Let's ask Burrow's knee surgeon if he likes the idea?

I need everyone on here to get on board with me, so when this deal falls through I am not in deep depression by myself...

Is all of that rhetorical? You're welcome in my fantasy football league anytime. I'd love to make trades with you. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - Schmitbuck - 03-12-2022, 11:24 PM